|Year of foundation: 1966||
*Number of students: 24000
|Language of study: English, Ukrainian, German, Polish||
*Number of foreign students: 400
|Educational levels: Bachelor, Master, PhD.||
*The academic staff: 838
*Educational programs: 46
Ternopil National Economic University (TNEU) is one of the leading economic higher educational establishments of Western Ukraine. The University was established in 1966 when the Branch of the Faculty of Finance and Economics of the Kyiv Institute of National Economy was opened in Ternopil.
On the 30th of March 2005 the educational institution gained the University status. On the 29th of September 2006 by the Order of the President of Ukraine it was conferred the status of “National”.
Ternopil National Economic University prepares students according to all degrees of higher education including Junior Specialist’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD, and Doctors of Science. There are currently 7 institutes, 7 faculties, 4 international educational programs and faculty programs, 3 branches and 4 colleges within Ternopil National Economic University.
- Education and Research Institute of Innovative Educational Technologies;
- Bohdan Havrylyshyn Education and Research Institute of International Economic Relations;
- Vinnytsia Education and Research Institute of Economics;
- Ivano-Frankivsk Education and Research Institute of Management;
- Novovolynsk Education and Research Institute of Economics and Management;
- Chortkiv Education and Research Institute of Entrepreneurship and Business;
- Yerevan Education and Research Institute;
- Faculty of Agricultural Economics and Management;
- Faculty of Banking;
- Faculty of Economics and Management;
- Faculty of Computer Information Technologies;
- Faculty of Accounting and Audit;
- Faculty of Finance;
- Faculty of Law;
- Kamianets-Podilskyy Education and Research Centre;
- Lutsk Branch of TNEU;
- Sambir Branch of TNEU;
- Svalyava Branch of TNEU;
- Vinnytsia College of Economics and Entrepreneurship of TNEU;
- College of Economics, Law and Information Technologies of TNEU;
- Chortkiv College of Economics and Entrepreneurship of TNEU;
- Yerevan College of TNEU.
University has educational programs in:
- 12 subject areas;
- Junior Specialist’s degree in 8 specialties;
- Bachelor’s degree in 21 majors;
- Specialist’s degree in 18 specialties;
- Master’s degree in 34 specialties.
- Preparatory language department
- Training course in English:
- International Economics BSc, MSc
- International Management BSc, MSc
- International Relations BSc, MSc
- Public Communication and Regional Studies BSc, MSc
- International Law BSc
- International Marketing BSc, MSc
- International Accounting MSc
- International Tourism BSc
- Computer Science BSc, MSc
TNEU also provides retraining of Specialists, provides upgrade training courses and preparatory courses for foreign citizens in accredited specialties.
Active international cooperation of Ternopil National Economic University is reflected in the following programs: Ukrainian-Netherlands and Ukrainian-German programs and programs implemented jointly with foreign partners: Ukrainian-Polish program of Finance and Insurance, English-language program onInternational Economics, Ukrainian-American program forComputer Science.
You must be logged in to post a comment