|Year of foundation: 1930||
*Number of students: 8800
|Language of study: English, Ukrainian, Russian||
*Number of foreign students: 600
|Form of study: full-time||
*The academic staff: 300
|Academic degrees: Bachelor, Master, Ph.D||
*Professors and doctors: 60
The Ukrainian State University of Chemical Technology is the leading scientific center in the field of chemistry and chemical technology.
The UDCTU is headed by methodological commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine in the direction of “Chemical Technology and Engineering”, has a developed research unit, two research institutes, a problem laboratory, 12 research laboratories, a department of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, a branch of the Ukrainian Scientific and Technological Center, Information Computer Center, Center for the Development of Economic Education, printing and publishing complex.
According to the scientific indicators of the Scopus rating database, USUCT ranked 14th among all universities of Ukraine and 2nd place in Dniprocity.
According to the rating of World universities web ranking 2016, the USUCT website ranked 67th among Ukrainian universities (4th place in the Dnipropetrovsk region) by attendance and search queries on the Internet.
In the Consolidated Rating of Higher Educational Institutions of Ukraine 2016, USUCT ranked 57th in Ukraine, 10th among the universities of the central region of Ukraine.
Preparatory language department
Training course in English/Ukrainian/Russian:
- Chemical Technologies of Inorganic Substances
- Technical Electrochemistry
- Chemical Engineering of Rareand Scattered Elements and the Materials on their Basis
- Chemical Technologies of Food Additives and Cosmetics
- Environmental Chemical Technologies
- Ecologyand Environmental Protection
- Organic Substances Chemical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Preparations Engineering
- Industrial Biotechnology
- High-Molecular Compounds Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering of Processing Polymers and Compositional Materials
- Chemical Engineering of Processing Elastomeric Materials
- Chemical Engineering Wood and Vegetable Raw Material Processing
- Alternative Energy Supply Chemical Engineering
- Fatsand Fat-Substitutes Production Engineering
- Materials for Publishing and Printing Industry
- Refrectory Non-Metal and Silicate Materials on their Basis
- Equipment for Chemical Production and Structural Materials Plans
- Equipment for Processing and Food Production
- Enterprise Economy
- Economic Cybernetics
- Financeand Credit
- Automatic Operation of Technological Processes
- Metrology and Measuring Machinery
- Information Control Systems
- Specialized Computer Systems
In partnership with the universities of Norway, Poland, Ukraine, Sri Lanka and China, our university will take part in the European educational project Erasmus +.
Also there is an outstandingopportunity to get Double diploma with Université du Maine (France).
You must be logged in to post a comment